Mandali Mendrilla strives to facilitate easy returns or exchanges for the pleasure of our customers.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
Kindly make sure you request a Return Number and send your item(s) back to us within 14 days of receiving your order.
To make the return process easier for you, please follow the steps mentioned below:
First, please contact the Atelier Customer Care at: firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to open contact form to inform us of your decision to withdraw and obtain a Return Number (RN).
Explicitly state the reason why you would like to send your item(s) back and make sure you mention your Order Number.
If an item is faulty, please provide details why.
If you’d like to exchange an item because the fit isn’t right, let us know the replacement size.
To request a refund, let us know how you would like to be credited. This needs to match the original payment method used.
Thereafter, for all products :
i) Fill out the required information, with the Return Number (RN) if applicable, on the return form provided in the original box or packaging and sign it,
ii) Include the completed return form with the product, all its accessories, as applicable, and all other documents, in its original box and delivery package
Send your item(s) to:
Chateau de Petite Somme 5,
It is very important that you retain proof of sending.
Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment.
iii) provide us with the tracking number and tracking link to your package via email to: email@example.com or click here to open contact form, within 2 business days of shipping your goods
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT SHIPPING YOUR ITEM
We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them at our facility.
You must use a secure, trackable means to return your order to us as well as provide us with the tracking number and tracking link via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 business days of shipping your goods.
CONDITIONS FOR OBTAINING A REFUND
We will refund the full value of your order, exclusive of the return shipping costs, within 30 days of receiving your notice of contract cancellation and only if we have received the goods at our facility unused and in their original condition.
The Customer or Gift Recipient, as the case may be, must keep a proof of return shipment, and Mandali Mendrilla accepts no liability in the event that such proof cannot be produced. Only merchandise received by the Mandali Mendrilla e-boutique will be eligible for a refund or exchange, as applicable.
Upon receiving a return, Mandali Mendrilla will verify that the returned product complies with these Conditions of Sale:
– Mandali Mendrilla products must be returned in a new and unused state, in their original condition.
– Mandali Mendrilla retains the right to not accept personalised or made to measure demi-couture products for exchange or refund. However, such returns or exchanges may still be possible on a case by case basis with the decision being at the discretion of the Atelier personnel.
– Sculptural Couture customers (Yantra CoutureTM, Srngar CoutureTM) at Mandali Mendrilla shall receive special Conditions of Sale specific to their inquiry via email included in the reply to their initial inquiry.
– Please also return the original Mandali Mendrilla box and delivery package, with all protective materials in place and tags and stickers attached to the products, if any.
Failure to do so will respectively entitle Mandali Mendrilla to withhold the corresponding value from the refund made to the Customer, or to refuse the products returned by the Gift Recipient.
– All returns will be subject to strict Quality Control (QC) by Mandali Mendrilla to ensure that the returned products satisfy these requirements.
– If the returned product satisfies Quality Control (QC), Mandali Mendrilla will proceed with the refund or exchange, as applicable.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR CUSTOMERS BASED IN THE EU:
If you are based in the EU under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs), you have the right to cancel your order with us, provided you give us written notice any time after your order has been placed, up until 7 working days from the day after you received you order.
You must notify customer care in writing of your desire to cancel the contract for your entire order under the DSRs any time after your order has been placed, up until 7 working days from the day after you received you order.
Either email email@example.com or write to us at:
Notice of Contract Cancellation,
Chateau de Petite Somme 5,
Kindly use this Model Withdrawal Form to write your Notice of Contract Cancellation:
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
– To : MANDALI MENDRILLA, Chateau de Petite Somme 5, 6940 Septon-Durbuy, Belgium
– I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*),
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*),
– Name of consumer(s),
– Address of consumer(s),
– Order Number
– Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
On receipt of your notice of contract cancellation, customer care will email you a Return Number.
Please note you may only use your right to cancel the order under the DSRs if you give us formal written notice of cancellation any time after your order has been placed, up until 7 working days from the day after you received you order, as described above.
We will refund the full value of your order, except for the return shipping costs, within 30 days of receiving your notice of contract cancellation and only if we have received the goods at our facility new, unused and in their original condition.
For any repair inquiries, please click here to contact the Atelier.